My guest, who are you?

Coordinator
May 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM
Edited May 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Well, it's pretty much interesting to know who my visitors are. Are you somehow connected to Kdb+, or just surfing the internet? Anyway, please leave your comments - it's always interesting for me to get to know new people.

Mar 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Hello,

I am trying add reference the KpNet.KdbPlusClient.dll in windows application to check your code. But it gives problem.

It shows a Alert Icon in References windows of the solution. The Dll is unziped and kept in same path.

This is happening for Debug/Release version both

Please revert

Thanks

Sanket

Mar 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Hi,

I think these drivers can be used only in VS.net 2010. Can you please provide a release for VS.Net 2005.

Also please provide if possible provide link for samples for using it. We working a Dealing Workstation application

and planning to use it.

Thanks

Sanket

Coordinator
Apr 5, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Sanket,

We are using a couple of .Net 4.0 features, thus we won't be able to provide a release for VS.Net 2005.

Sorry for inconvenience.

The .net 4.0 features are mainly for async db communications. You can modify the source code and compile it on your side for previous versions of .net if you need.

For the examples, please have a look at the "Documentation" section. If you provide me with some specific scenario or question, i would be glad to give you the information.

Thanks,

Alexander.